TEACHER TRAINING COURSE PRICES
*subject to change. Prices are accurate for delivery of Teacher Training in 2021
£1500 incl VAT*
£2060 incl VAT*
In studio training starts October 2021 providing there is no social distancing in place
TOP UP: 150 HOURS
ONLINE £1150 incl VAT*
IN-STUDIO £1440 incl VAT*
Due to social distancing we are not currently running in-studio training. We are hoping to do so asap.
ADDITIONAL 50 HRS MODULES – COMING SOON
ONLINE -£400 incl VAT*
20% Minimum Deposit payment will be needed to confirm your place.
Non Refundable. See full T&Cs
FINANCE PAYMENT PLANS
We offer 0% finance options courses, subject to application which includes a credit check. These 0% interest free plans can be paid back over a nominated period such as 3, 6, 9 & 12 months to Duologi, our finance company. MoreYoga is taking on the cost of making finance available to our clients to enable those who may not usually be able to afford teacher training costs to come on board and follow their dreams.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: APPLYING FOR FINANCE
These are the minimum lending criteria to be eligible for finance. Please note that you will be subject to a credit check, which if you are refused can effect your credit score.
- Be 18 years or over at date of application
- Be no older than 75 years at the end of the term
- Be a permanent UK resident and homeowner / tenant
- In regular permanent employment, Minimum 16 hours
- Self Employed/ Retired with proof of state, private or company pension
- Long term invalidity/disability/mobility benefit
- Minimum UK resident for 3yrs
- Exclusions: Unemployed / Students / Non-UK Residents
- Direct Debit signed by the person applying for finance
- Goods to be installed at the same address as the finance agreement
- Customer to provide proof of signature and address to the retailer/agent.
- Minimum annual income £10,000
- Have a UK bank account that can accept Direct Debits
- Understand and accept there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- Direct Debit payments must be from the bank account of the applicant and cannot be changed to a partner/family member.
Register Your Interest
If you’re not quite ready to book your course, but want to stay up-to-date with what’s happening and course dates, please register your interest to stay on our mailing list. Please select all that apply on the checkboxes below.