Looking for a new direction?
Start your teaching journey with MoreYoga
Whether you’d just like to do training to deepen your practice, or are interested in becoming a yoga teacher,
our course is designed to give you the insight and skills you need.
Why Choose MoreYoga Teacher Training?
We are dedicated to making yoga more affordable, and this mission extends to our training offering. With many priced out of yoga teacher training we wanted to build something special that would break down barriers and get more people teaching, more people practicing and ultimately help build a better world, spreading yoga values.
With 33 studios across London, MoreYoga is uniquely placed to offer an in-depth teacher training
and opportunities to gain teaching experience. Our hand selected team will deliver tailored programmes
and opportunities for ongoing mentorship.
350 hr in-depth yoga qualification
Established teachers, led by Erika Shapiro
Studio experience, real life teaching
Opportunities to teach at MoreYoga
Course cost finance options available
Free Online Membership at MoreYoga*
Get access to all of our online classes as part of your training. We believe the best way to learn is through experience and practice. Learn from our instructors and take this with you.
Online, At Home
Be Part of Our Teaching Community
Discounts on further courses
MoreYoga Flow – 200 Teacher Training
The MoreYoga flow teacher training is a comprehensive 200 Hr programme registered with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK). This well-rounded course, will give you a grounding knowledge in the following areas of yoga:
- Asana- The physical postures will be broken down in asana labs. You will understand proper alignment, affective cueing and modifications to best serve every student
- Yoga philosophy- History of Yoga, introduction to the sutras, how to integrate yoga philosophy into modern life, introduction to the subtle body
- Anatomy- introduction to functional anatomy of yoga
- Pranayama- breathing techniques and how to integrate them into class
- Meditation techniques and how to integrate them into class
How does it work?
The 200 Hour teacher training is divided into 4 modules. Each module is based on one of the elements. You will learn a new sequence based on the elements on each module.
EARTH FLOW | 50 HOURS
Grounding and stabilising flow
WATER FLOW | 50 HOURS
Fluid and purifying flow
FIRE FLOW | 50 HOURS
Strong and empowering flow
AIR & ETHER FLOW | 50 HOURS
Heart-centred uplifting flow
- A stepping stone towards the full 350 hour programme
- The capacity to teach the four MoreYoga flows in studios and gyms (MoreYoga will require you to train to 350 hours to teach in their studios)
- The ability to teach a number of classes with different themes
- A foundational understanding of anatomy
- The ability to teach basic pranayama and meditation techniques
- Business skills to run your own yoga teaching business
Build More: 350 Hours – 150 Hours Advanced
Once you completed your foundational training and have gained experience teaching the four MoreYoga Flows, you are ready to embark on our 150 hour Advanced programme. This course will take you to the next level and give you the skill set to develop your own unique creative sequences. You will be taught to introduce a variety of themes into your classes and bring in a broader set of postures.
The course offers a combination of tuition and practical apprenticeship style experience, both teaching and assisting.
What will the Advanced course deliver?
- The capacity to teach yoga in gyms, studios and one to one to practitioners in their first years of practice.
- A solid foundation in the understanding of yoga philosophy and psychology and integrating it into a yoga class.
- Further studying of anatomy and physiology and how to cater for common injuries.
- The ability to teach pranayama and meditation techniques.
- Developing and delivering verbal and gentle manual adjustments.
- The ability to sequence asanas and build class themes integrating asana, philosophy, pranayama and meditation.
- The ability to teach a variety of classes, with numerous themes.
- The ability to structure and deliver a balanced and sound class to students of different abilities.
- Business skills to run your own yoga business.
About Erika Shapiro
Erika trained as a 500 hour teacher with the Art of Contemporary Yoga with Joanne Avison (author of Yoga: Fascia, Anatomy and Movement) , Alex Filmer Loch (author of Inside Meditation and The Inner Power of Stillness) and Linda D’Antal. She studied further, completing a 200 hour meditation training with Alex Filmer-Loch, as well as further studies in Integrated Yoga therapeutics with Bo Forbes. She is also qualified in pre and post-natal yoga. She teaches vinyasa flow, as well as restorative and Yin. Her Yin studies have been through workshops with Sarah Powers and Paul Grilley, as well as completing Norman Blair’s advanced Yin training. She has a strong interest in meditation and particularly in mindfulness practices. She has been running CPD courses for teachers in their first years of teaching, as well as mentoring teachers on a one to one basis and is passionate about supporting teachers on their path, as they train, but also once they are trained.
About Kathy Richardson
London based but internationally born and raised, I am a Dance Artist, Yoga teacher, creative mover and anatomy enthusiast. The synchronicity of mind and body is a part of my everyday life, anything from a physical practice to daily meditation.
I have worked with bodies in motion for over two decades and although progress has been anything but linear, my journey has taken me to dancing in internationally acclaimed companies, workshopping choreographic processes in schools, teaching yoga in the tropics and studying the human form under an array of teachers from a multitude of backgrounds. What I have is an ever-growing respect of the power of movement meditation and what I know is how it has highly enhanced my human experience.
My journey with yoga began over a decade ago, primarily as a tool to enhance and compliment the rigorous training of becoming a professional dancer. Very quickly I found myself evermore inspired by the depth and potential yoga has to offer both on and off the mat, for body and mind.
I am passionate about Anatomy and Physiology and how this informs yoga practitioners.
About Luana Galoni
Luana began her yoga journey in 2001. She felt a natural calling to yoga and integrated Ashtanga into her daily life. Luana felt blessed to experience the profound effects of yoga, which taught her that we can overcome obstacles and achieve balance by connecting with our inner power.
This led her to India in 2012 where she undertook her 200hr teacher training in Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga with her teacher Lalit Kumar at the Himalaya Yoga Valley School and continued her holistic journey to the shamans in Peru, to qualifying as a Reiki Master.
Luana has studied with and been inspired by many renowned yoga teachers and is currently completing her 300hr teacher training in Vinyasa Flow with Alessandra Pecorella also the UK trainer of Shiva Rea’s PranFlow. Luana also trained under Kristin Campbell in Tapasya (Hot Yoga) at Triyoga London.
Through yoga Luana invites people to uncover the fullness and authenticity of who we are. Her classes are challenging and dynamic within a playful and supportive atmosphere. The classes use a focus on breath to assist in healing and find stillness in the mind and body.