MoreYoga Flow – 200HR Vinyasa Teacher Training
What is MoreYoga Flow?
The MoreYoga flow teacher training is a comprehensive 200 Hr programme registered with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK). This well-rounded course, will give you a grounding knowledge in the following areas of yoga:
- Asana- The physical postures will be broken down in asana labs. You will understand proper alignment, affective cueing and modifications to best serve every student
- Yoga philosophy- History of Yoga, introduction to the sutras, how to integrate yoga philosophy into modern life, introduction to the subtle body
- Anatomy- introduction to functional anatomy of yoga
- Pranayama- breathing techniques and how to integrate them into class
- Meditation techniques and how to integrate them into class
How does it work?
The 200 Hour teacher training is divided into 4 modules. Each module is based on one of the elements. You will learn a new sequence based on the elements on each module.
EARTH FLOW | 50 HOURS
Grounding and stabilising flow
WATER FLOW | 50 HOURS
Fluid and purifying flow
FIRE FLOW | 50 HOURS
Strong and empowering flow
AIR & ETHER FLOW | 50 HOURS
Heart-centred uplifting flow
What will the course deliver?
On the successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Teach 4 flows and have the capacity to make them your own.
- Teach in studios and gyms
- Be at a stepping stone to the 350 hr training
- Have the confidence to lead a room of students
- Offer modifications to best serve all of your students
- Have a foundational understanding of anatomy
- Understand the subtle body and incorporate its teachings into your classes
- Have knowledge of proper alignment and contraindications of poses
- Understand core pranayama and meditation techniques
- Business skills to run your own yoga teaching business
Where will the course take place?
The course will take place in our London Cannon St Studio
40 Cannon St, Queen St, London EC4R 1DD
If social distancing comes into force the course will be moved online. If this doesnt suit you, you can defer your place or receive a refund.
Prices In Studio 2022
£1960 Early Bird until 30th July
£2060 Regular Price
Deposit to secure your place- £300
Balance payment due 2 weeks before the start of the training unless otherwise agreed
For payment plans and finance options please contact email@example.com
Location in Studio
If there is no social distancing in place our 2022 training will take place at our Cannon St Studio. If social distancing is in effect the course will move online. If this doesn’t suit you you can defer you place or receive a refund.
MoreYoga, 40 Cannon St, Queen St, London EC4R 1DD
200hr Course Dates
IN STUDIO 200 HR PART TIME
Starts 11th October 2021
This training will be held in our Cannon St Studio
(Intensive week) 11th - 16th October
9AM - 6PM
20th & 21st November
11th & 12th December
8th & 9th January
9AM - 6PM
5th & 6th February
5th & 6th March
2nd & 3rd April
9AM - 6PM
Air & Ether
30th April & 1st May
4th & 5th June
18th & 19th June
9AM - 6PM